TWINT with Zak Bank
You want to use TWINT with Zak Bank but you cannot find the ZAK TWINT application on App Store or Google Play.
This is normal, because in October 2023 Zak Bank does not yet offer a dedicated TWINT app but still allows you to use TWINT services with the TWINT Prepaid app
To use TWINT with Zak Bank
There are several reasons why you might consider using TWINT:
- Fast and convenient payments at store checkouts and in online shops: TWINT enables fast, cashless payments, whether in-store, online or with friends. Simply scan a QR code or use the recipient’s mobile number to complete a payment in seconds.
- Sending money to or receiving money from your friends: TWINT allows you to make fast, cashless payments. Just use the recipient’s mobile number to make a payment in seconds.
- Wide acceptance: TWINT is accepted by many merchants in Switzerland, whether in physical stores, restaurants, supermarkets or e-commerce sites. You can therefore use TWINT to make payments in many places without having to take out your credit or debit card.
- Security: TWINT uses advanced security measures to protect your personal and financial information. Your data is encrypted and you can add additional protection, such as biometric authentication, to secure access to your TWINT account.
- Additional features: In addition to payments and money transfers, TWINT offers additional features such as the management of loyalty cards, access to special offers and the possibility of collecting loyalty points at certain partner merchants.
How to use TWINT Prepaid with Zak Bank
You just need to follow these steps:
- Download the TWINT Prepaid app to your mobile phone from the App Store (for iOS users) or the Google Play Store (for Android users).
- Open the TWINT Prepaid app and follow the instructions to create an account. You will need to provide some personal information such as your mobile phone number.
- After creating your account, you will need to link your TWINT Prepaid account to your bank account. Follow the app’s instructions to make this pairing. This may involve providing banking information or verifying your identity.
- Once your account is linked, you can use TWINT Prepaid to make payments. You can scan TWINT QR codes to make in-store payments or send money to other TWINT users using their mobile phone number.
- You can alsotop up your TWINT Prepaid account by transferring money from your bank account to your TWINT account.
- If you already use TWINT with another bank, select “new to TWINT” anyway
- If you want to use TWINT Prepaid to receive money, check the box in the settings.